For the Passionate Collector:
- Pick out a handcrafted lamp, birdhouse or vase at Meadowbrooke Gourds in Carlisle.
- Find a one-of-a-kind gift for someone special at any of the Valley's antique shops.
- Browse through artisan crafts and jewelry at the Village Artisans Gallery in Boiling Springs or American Artisan Gallery in Carlisle.
- Discover a collection of apparel, teas, coffee and jewelry at Oxford Hall Celtic Shop in New Cumberland.
For the Nature Explorer:
- Fill a nature lover's stocking with healthy and organic snacks from Appalachian Whole Foods in Carlisle and The Healthy Grocer in Camp Hill.
- Find something for your favorite fisherman at Yellow Breeches Outfitters in Boiling Springs.
- If you are friends with a skier, find the perfect gift at Mountainside Ski & Sports in Mechanicsburg or World Cup Ski & Cycle in Camp Hill.
- Know a bicyclist? Grab a gift card or bike accessory at Cole's Bicycles in Carlisle or Holmes Cycling & Fitness in Camp Hill.
- If you are shopping for a Civil War history buff, stop by Civil War and More in Mechanicsburg for books, collectibles, music, flags and even neck ties!
- Peruse the 50,000 volumes of historic books and maps at Canaday's Book Barn in Carlisle.
- Find local pottery, wood carvings, books, metalwork and reproduction photos at History on High - The Shop in Carlisle.
- Get your favorite foodie a gift certificate to a cooking class at the Cornerstone Kitchen & Cooking School in Camp Hill.
- Purchase the perfect kitchen gadget at The Kitchen Shoppe & Cooking School in Carlisle.
- Browse through the 60,000 sq. ft. West Shore Farmers Market in Lemoyne for unique food items and gifts.
- Find sweet treats at Georgie Lou's Retro Candy & Gifts in Carlisle, Brittle Bark in Mechanicsburg, and The Virginia Nut Shop in New Cumberland.
- Grab a bottle of wine or plan to take a friend to a tasting at Castlerigg Wine Shop, recently opened in Carlisle.
For the Fashionista:
- Find fun and trendy clothing at K. Marie & Company, the clothesVine and Miss Ruth's Time Bomb in Carlisle.
- Browse the upstairs boutiques at the West Shore Farmers Market for upscale clothing and accessories including Sassy, Higashi Pearls & Fine Jewelry and Susan's Treasures.
- If you're in the Shippensburg area, stop by East Meets West Emporium for brands like Vera Bradley, Brighton, Tribal and Trollbeads.